Terms and Conditions
« LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information about you when you apply for and use our products or services or when you participate in any competition run by us. LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD may also collect personal information about you from a third party for the purpose of telemarketing and direct marketing.
Use of personal information
We collect personal information about you to provide you with a particular product or service. We may also use personal information for related purposes such as:
- maintaining our relationship with you, including responding to your questions;
- helping us to identify and inform you about other products or services that are likely to be useful for you;
- approving an application for a service;
- internal accounting and administration, including sharing information with our related bodies corporate for reporting purposes;
- protecting you and LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD from error and fraud;
- preventing a serious credit infringement;
- improving our web site;
- developing a better understanding of our customers’ needs; and
- for other planning, research, product development and strategic purposes in relation to our products or services.
Disclosure of personal information
LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD recognises the trust you place in us when you give us your personal information. Our policy is that we do not generally give your personal information to other organisations unless you have given us your consent to do so, unless required by law (for example, disclosure to various Government Departments, Authorities or to the Courts).
We may share your personal information with our related bodies corporate, suppliers and other third parties to help us run aspects of our business efficiently. LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD might also use your personal information for other purposes or share your information with another organisation because:
- we believe it is necessary to provide you with a requested service;
- we believe it is necessary to implement our terms of service;
- we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD customer, any member of the public or LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD;
- we believe it is necessary to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements. In such cases, we may share information with other companies, credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and fraud prevention units;
- we believe it is necessary to protect the interests of LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, including but not limited to disclosure to a court in the event of legal action to which LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is a party; or
- the assets and operations of the business of LBF AUSTRALIA PTY LTD are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
We will use your personal information to provide information to you about other goods or services which we or any of our related bodies corporate may offer to you, unless you request otherwise.
Our related bodies corporate and suppliers will use your personal information to provide information to you about goods and services they offer, unless you request otherwise.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, you may ask us not to by contacting us by telephone on 1300 131 224. Even if you have previously given us your consent, you can contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
Access to personal information
You can request us to provide you with access to your personal information by writing to us at Canalsat Australie. GPO Box 3327, Sydney NSW 2001. You may be charged an administration fee when we provide you with the requested information to cover our time and postage and handling costs.
If any personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, you may ask us to correct that information. We will take reasonable steps to correct such personal information unless we disagree with you about whether the information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can contact us by writing to us at Canalsat Australie. GPO Box 3327, Sydney NSW 2001, or contact us on 1300 131 224”